Friday, May 1, 2009

The Last Day


Today is the last day of my student teaching life. So far I've eaten pancakes & Syrup, cookies & milk, and cake. This afternoon includes some more cookies and a different cake. I am enjoying this day of 'parties' with my students. It's a good way to finish off my time at the school. I just got my final evaluation papers from my faculty advisor and i PASSED! That means that I only have to wait until May 30 to walk across the stage and get my piece of paper. And then a little more waiting until I receive my official certificate. It's hard to believe that this part of my life is actually done (well almost...3 hours left!)


I have to pack up my room tonite and do some cleaning and then tomorrow morning I will be driving home. I plan on relaxing for the next few days and enjoying my family and then getting started on my lits of things to do before China. I also have some mini-trips planned for the summer and a lot of time at the cottage and with the boat!


No comments: