Sunday, April 20, 2008

One more week

This is my last week in the classroom for the school year.  It's pretty exciting!  Next week is the big backpacking expedition and then it's off to camp.  It should be a pretty laid back week on the school front.  I've got lots to do to get ready for my backpacking and then camp, but that's mostly at home in the evenings.  

It is beginning to look like spring all around me these days.  The trees have buds that are about to burst which means that green will soon be upon us again:)  I totally missed spring last year during my travels, so I am soaking up the beauty of this season even more this year.  Last night Kendelle and I walked over to a park close by and had a good time on the swings.  It's really therapeutic to swing back and forth.  It's amazing how well conversation will flow when you are just relaxing and not staring right into each other's faces.  I would recommend a swing set for any type of serious conversation you want to have!

Anyways, just a few thoughts as I relax on a Sunday night.  Hope your weeks will be filled with joy!


No comments: