Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PROJECTS:~)

I haven't been posting too much these past few days as school seems to be my only focus. I am finishing classes a week early in order to chaperone for the winter camping trip of my upcoming student teaching class. The trip is going to be a lot of fun (and probably be filled with some adventures), but it means that my projects need to be done a week early. YIKES. Thankfully one of the 3 is in the last stages. BUT one hasn't even been started yet. Another YIKES! That being said, I have a lot of work ahead of me in the coming days BUT this weekend I am already looking forward to...a roadtrip to Saskatoon! I'm off to spend the long-weekend with tari-lynne and mike (I might have already mentioned this in a previous post but I"m still super excited!)

This is a fun picture from tari & mike's wedding.

Shows some of the fun times we have together.













SO I'm off to get some sleep. I was up late last night studying for a test that I had this morning-Classroom g Management (it wasn't much fun) and my eyes are having trouble staying focused.





So Bon Nuit (good night:)

No comments: