So Monday morning I head off on another new adventure. WINTER CAMPING!!! It sounds like a lot of fun (at least I think so)! I know some people think I'm crazy to CHOOSE to live out in the bush for 5 days in the WINTER with a group of teenagers. That's right, chaperoning here I come:) It's been a busy week as I tried to finish off school work in preparation for my time away from school while I'm camping but I got it done. Today was fun as I cooked and prepped food for my camping trip. I made this great batch of muffins (carrots, zucchini, apple, raisin, spice and other goodness) and I also made a tasty batch of hummus. I'm more excited about eating on this trip than being outside for 5 days I think. Being on a camping trip will definitely be more fun than staying in school for the week though.
The challenge of actually packing everything I"ll need for the week (including 12 Litres of water) into a 5 foot plastic sled still awaits me tomorrow. It should be interesting. I'll try to get a picture of me and my gear before I head off.
Speaking of heading off, I'm signing off for tonite-I've got to sleep:)
Cheerio! See you again next week.
1 comment:
Sounds like... a lot of fun. I am sure that you will have a wonderful time, though I wouldnt like to winter camp. Its the one adventure I wouldnt try with Michael.
Post a Comment