I've just entered my first online contest. I'm hoping to win this amazing sounding make-up (Mineral make-up) and all the details about this amazing product can be found at Pure Anada. I'll let you know if I win...
By the way-just wanted you all to know that I"m loving my placement at Crocus Plains and I'm getting kind of sad about the fact that I have to go back to being the student in a weeks time. I guess that's a good thing because it means education is what I should be doing right now.
Another exciting note is that my mom's brother's and their families are coming out to Brandon this weekend! It's gonna be loads of fun and laughs.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So you entered too! :)
It certainly sounds like you have liked your placement - I hope the next one you have goes just as well - you know what it is yet?
Have fun with the family!
I'm going to be part of the Eco-Odyssey program that Kendelle and Spenser did in grade 11. I'm excited about that too!
YESSSS! I remember you talking about it and hoping that you would get it - awesome that it happened! I am so happy for you! (OK, too many exclamation points, but I am so happy for you. I already said that, didn't I? :)
P.S. Come visit me soon!
i'm working on it...maybe on my spring break (in march?) I don't know when but coming out to Calgary is on the top of my travel list (within canada at least;)
YEAH! I'm number 1 - in Canada at least! :) Just let us know dates and we can make it work. We're hoping to finish the basement off at the end of this month, so you'll even have your own space.
Post a Comment