Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5 Things You Maybe Didn't Know About Me...

This is the first time that I have been 'tagged' and it's kind of fun! I looked at some of the blogs of other people that were tagged by my friend Rayna and they had some pretty interesting responses. My only dilemma is that I don't have very many friends that have their own blogs (or at least would appreciate being 'tagged') so I won't be passing this on to 5 people, unfortunately.

These are the rules of this little tag: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog (some random, some weird). Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1) I have a serious travel bug and can hardly wait until I can get in an airplane again and visit somewhere new on the globe. I spent last year travelling around Europe (on 2 occasions) and living in Ethiopia for 3 months to work for SIM (Serving in Missions). Near the top of my travel wish list is: China (anywhere in Southeast Asia actually) and seeing more countries in Africa. South America is very appealing (Brazil, Chile) and New Zealand and Australia. SO, pretty much the whole world!!!



2)I get really annoyed when I enter a messy room (my own or someone elses). I turn to cleaning or cooking whenever my life gets stressful. Being in school allows for a lot of opportunities for stress-induced cleaning:)



3)I love being outdoors, and actually think it's a great idea to live out in the bush for 10-12 days without showers, indoor toilets or real beds. Living in the bush is my idea of a good time.



4)In my dream world I will have at least 4 children, we'll see after I have the first one some day:)-



5)I don't really like silence. When I'm home alone I always have music playing somewhere or I'm creating the music! Being outside alone is never actually silence, because there are so many great natural sounds. Though I am trying to learn to appreciate silence in small doses:)



The people I'm going to tag are: Catherine, Sarah, Erin&Matt, Andrea (she has private viewing though) & ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE...?

Have fun!

No comments: