Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day of School

The first day has come and gone and I survived! Classes don't seem to bad and most of the teachers seem to be friendly enough. It's sort of like being back in Junior High because I travel around to my classes with the same people but that's okay. I did my first cut & paste project for something due tomorrow. It's kind of fun pulling out the scissors and glue stick again:) None of my assignments look too difficult (except for some personal teaching philosophy papers and other personal reflection type assignments) but there are sure going to be a lot of small little things that take up time.

I'm still waiting to see where my placement will be. I am hoping for a Brandon placement but I'll have to wait and see.

Nothing too exciting yet but I'm sure something will be coming in the next days.

Stay safe and have fun!

Just a little picture from my travels in Austria that I thought would add some interest to this blog. Nothing special, just me at the top of a mountain that I went up with my aunt and Uncle during my stay with them.

1 comment:

RLE said...

Hello!
Nice to see you back and in the blogging world once again. I am glad that you had a fabulous summer and that school seems like it is going to be good.
Just wanted to check in and say hi. Love you!
Rayna