Well I made it back to Brandon, Manitoba about 5 days ago and I've already left the city for the weekend. I guess my roots aren't too deep here in Manitoba. But seriously, it was so amazing to make it all the way home last Wednesday night and get to give my family members big hugs and see my little puppy and sleep in my own bed with my own pillow. Home is a good place to be. There is of course more than a person can ever fully share after an experience like I have just had, but I am willing to try and share as much as possible with you. I feel like a blog is not really the place to do it, so I am writing an update letter today or tomorrow which will emailed or snail mailed out to all on my list from previous letters. If you are interested in getting this update and haven't received one from me in the past please send me a note on my blog or email (fawcett_v@hotmail.com) and I would be happy to add you to the list. Also, in the fall I am planning on having a little get together to share my photos and stories with anyone in the Brandon area (or those who feel they would like to come and visit) but I will keep you updated about that time.
I don't have time in the coming days to have this sharing time because my next adventure is already waiting for me. I am going back out to Manitoba Pioneer Camp for the rest of the summer. I am going to be the director of girls camp and many other exciting opportunities. I am really excited to be going back out to the island for the summer and can't wait to be living out there again.
So this will be my last post for a few months until i get home from camp but hopefully you've enjoyed tracking my journies over the past months. This blog will be kept alive so check it out every once in a while and when my next big adventure comes up I will be sure to put an update on here.
Thanks for your friendship and faithful reading.
Chow!
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment