I've made the first jump in this long journey to Ethiopia. I am now in Ontario. I've left the prairies and the miserable winter cold that resides there:) My time in Winnipeg was quite lovely. I was able to celebrate a late birthday with my good friend Julia as well as spend a bit of time with my Baba. Flying out to Hamilton was uneventful although I didn't get on a plane with tv's. I've always lucked out on Westjet flights before but this time I had to entertain myself. I'm out in Guelph for the weekend to spend time with my Uncle, Aunt and couins. It's a lot of fun out here. Tonite they taught me a new card game called "hand and foot". It was a fun time. The tournament will continue tomorrow night because I didn't win!
I'm off to bed now, but hope everyone at home and around is safe and living life to the fullest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment