Thursday, June 11, 2009

Waiting

Hey.  So I'm sitting in my uncle's living room waiting for my friend S to come and pick me up for coffee, so I thought I would put up a little post of some random thoughts and facts from the past few days.
1. The flowers are so much bigger and happier here in Guelph than back home (at least right now since there has actually been some warmer weather here recently)
2. I love having family that lives in different cities than me so that I have an excuse to go on a little trip
3. I am super excited about watching two friends from camp get married this saturday
4. I am even more excited about having coffee with said friend this morning and catching up on a year apart
5. Solo shopping is not that much fun.  I had a couple hours to kill yesterday before I needed to head to the airport so I browsed around, but it wasn't nearly as much fun as when I'm with friends.  Walking around with my pack on my back probably didn't help my shopping mood either.
6. I found out the other day that I will be teaching 1 class of math each day while I'm in China along with working with language learners which is exciting, but also means I actually have a class I need to prep for during the rest of the summer.
7. Fresh coffee with cream is a delicious way to start the day!  

Ok, i think I"ve moved onto random ramblings so I'm gonna close it off here.  Make it a great day folks!

No comments: