Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Raining Cats & Dogs

Hey FOlks. I just had to document the strange weather we've been having these past 24+ hours. It's raining, in Manitoba, in FEBRUARY! That's right, not snow, but rain! I still can't get past the craziness of it. This said rain is making things pretty slippery on the roads and sidewalks...skates would be a better choice of footwear than shoes these days:) I'm not usually one to write about the weather, but this is just too strange not to make a comment about.

Onto other things...school continues to zip along. Someone informed me that we only have 12 days of classes left this term. YIKES. Still a few big projects to do but things are feeling under control right now, which is a nice place to be. This weekend (assuming the roads get better) I will be driving out to Saskatoon to visit best friend...I'm super excited! It's Louis Riel Day on Monday, so we get a long weekend which will be great. I"m looking forward to having seemingly unlimited time to chat, hang out, eat delicious things and just enjoy being together. The past while we have only been able to hang out for short little blocks of time when she comes home to visit family so this weekend will be good. Here's to hoping for clear roads.

1 comment:

RLE said...

Hey Vanessa!
Hope that the roads are great and you can get to see Tari-lynne. Have a wonderful time together just hanging out and being together!
Love you babe!
Rayna