Monday, January 19, 2009

A sad highlight


the highlight of my day...finishing a paper that's due on Thursday!  Now only 1 more paper due for this week and then I can get going on the assignments and presentations that will be due next week:)  Oh the joys of being a student...you're never done until the term is finished.  

Just thought I'd post with this sad reality of my life so you can all know what's going on around here.

Hopefully you've got more interesting things happening in your life these days.

On a more positive note, it's beautiful outside and walking to and from school is a joy.  I now wish my walk were a lot longer instead of wondering if I will be able to feel my digits by time I reach te building.  

Ok, since I've digressed to talking about the weather, which is not something I"m proud of, I'm going to sign off for tonite-1 paper down and now off to bed.

No comments: