Wow, the day finally came when I didn't have to go to an 8:30 class!!! (until next year aka Jan 7, 2008). That's right ladies and gentlemen, I have finished term 1 of my education degree. I don't really have much to complain about because my exams were pretty laid back and I didn't even get stressed about them:) Things were so slow that yesterday, between my last two exams, I had my school friends come over and we baked 3 batches of gingerbread men, 4 lemon squares and 1 batch of truffles;) It was a blast. I'm working hard right now on getting prepared for a big medieval feast that I'm helping host and organize for our youth of the church (grades 6-12). It's on Saturday night, and I'm incharge of decorating the hall to make it feel like you're in a medieval castle of sorts. So far I've been painting banners, shields and making stained glass out of cardboard and tissue paper...who knew I was so crafty:P
Anyways, just thought I'd enter a little update for those who are interested to know about what's going on in my daily, not so interesting life.
Merry Christmas to all!!
1 comment:
Mmmm... send those truffles my way! And I knew you could be so crafty. Take lots of pictures of the feast - I want to see everything you all did and how special the night is.
Post a Comment