Friday, December 15, 2006

Tour Of Europe

Hi Friends: In preparation for all the pictures I will share with you in the duration of my African tour, I thought I'd take you through Europe first. Every few days I will try to change the pictures on my blog. That way you can see some of my favorite spots from my time in Europe. If you're really bored, and you actually spend time looking at my site, I'd love to share stories about any of my pictures if you're interested. This is a by request only type of information:)..hehe..

I love seeing pictures of beautiful places, hope you do too!

Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

RLE said...

Hey Vanessa,
Thanks for the gifts! We got it yesterday and Rhys has already watched the Veggie Tales video 3 times. He loves music and dances to it. He sits on his bum and bounces while waving his arms.
Love you!

Mrs. Zacharias said...

Hi Rayna: You're more than welcome. I thought the Elsdon home was definately ready for some Veggie Tale INvasion! Have you listened to your gift yet? It's one of my new favorites. Merry CHristmas To you ALl!!

RLE said...

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the CD yet - Michael took it to put it on the computer right away, and I believe it is upstairs. The beautiful pic of you is up on the fridge though!